Thursday, September 04, 2008

=Something Abou' the Blog=

Well, there're few notes that u guyz need to know about my site, hehe:

  • The layout is totally inpired by LOVEKYLIE blog of mr VAMPY
  • The Front Color is inpired by Namie Amuro's [BEST FICTION] color style
  • =ROZAVEN= is a combination of 3 words from my full name :
Rocky Rozadifor Raven
  • This Blog will have more than a contributor:
Atm, I will update the Fashion Designin' section,
while Ezra will update some Artist Info.
And sexy Juicy~ will help me updatin' the Fashion NEWS

  • Finally, here r Juicy~ n Ezra

Juicy~



Ezra
Thanks 2 my pp for showin' me LOVEKYLIE blog back then

2 comments:

LE HA TU said...

blog dep lam..... co gang phat huy nha'..ma cai hinh ben duoi hinh cua ong la ai dza??

Anonymous said...

hello very nice site love the blue colors great layout the formes are nice 2 its awesome xd its very interesting xd and detailed xd great graphics

=Future Sex/Love Sound=